April 02, 2007
Smart ID centres stop accepting applications

Folks who have not sorted out changing to the new smart id card, should now go to Registrations of Person's Office from now on according to the latest press release.

People who could not have their identity cards replaced during the specified call-up periods due to their absence from Hong Kong should apply within 30 days of their return to Hong Kong.

Posted by whykay at April 02, 2007 02:21 PM